An Easy Guide to Delta Flight Reservations: Booking, Cancelling, and More
When it comes to changing your Delta Airlines flight , you have a plethora of options including canceling the ticket and rebooking a new one or modifying the itinerary. It all depends on whether you are a SkyMiles Member or not. If you are a member, then you can change your ticket without paying any charges for change fee within 24 hours of booking the ticket. Here's what you should do in case of changing your flight using Delta Airlines:
Step 1. Search for your flight
The first step is to search for your flight. You can do so by entering the flight number, date, city, airport or destination into the search box. You can also narrow your results by selecting "Cheapest Flights" or "Best Deals", as well as filtering by price and time of day (morning/afternoon/evening).
If you're on a tight schedule and need to catch an early morning flight, you'll want to select an airline that has flights leaving early in the morning and returning in time for work or school.
You can also filter results based on whether or not they feature first class seats available at an additional cost or if there are any special promotions currently being offered for tickets purchased within 24 hours of departure.
Step 2. Select the flight• Select the flight you wish to change.
• Check the flight status and schedule if you’re unsure about what flight it is you need to change your ticket for.
• Go to the Delta website and hover over “My Trips,” then click on “Reservations/Ticketing” so that all of your reservations are displayed in one place on screen.
• Click on “View Reservations & Bookings,” then select the flight number or reservation that needs changing by clicking on its title under either “Leaving From Flights Departing Within 24 Hours,” or under “Leaving From Flights Departing More Than 1 Day In Advance."
Step 3. Enter passenger's details• Enter passenger's name
• Enter passenger's date of birth
• Enter passenger's passport number
• Enter passenger's passport country
• Enter passenger's passport expiration date
• Enter passenger's passport issuing country
• Enter passenger's passport issuing authority
Step 4. Pay the fee and confirm your reservation
In the fourth step, you will pay the change fee using a payment method of your choice. You can use any of the following:• Credit card
• Debit card
• Gift card
• Coupon or voucher code (e.g., Groupon)
• Promo code/discount code
Change Delta Airlines Ticket
If you wish to make any changes in your ticket, then firstly let them know that what kind of change you need to do. If the change is related to flight schedule or airline carrier, then it can be done by calling the Delta Airlines Reservations phone number. You can also book your ticket through their website and get all information regarding your booking process on time.
In case you don’t have any Delta reservation numbers, or don’t really know how to book a Delta flight online, enlisting our services can help. We provide you with the working Delta Airlines Phone numbers and can help you with A to Z booking process. Get in touch today!